Thursday, March 5, 2009

An Apology to Ms BlogDiva Pam

I feel that I owe a certain Blog Diva an apology. On the 3rd of this month, I attend the NC4Marriage Rally as a protesters/photographer. I stand with my fellow LGBT family for a while then I walk into the Rally to photograph all the bigots that I could.

I was high piss off at my fellow LGBT family and Community for the lack of Support of this counter-protest.

I at this time would like to apology to Ms Pam Spaulding for questioning her commitment to our local LGBT cause here at home. I fully understand where she was coming from and why she couldn’t make it there.

What I was mad the most about was that if our local blogger who knew about the counter protest would have written about it on their blogs, I feel the turnout would have been larger..

I do once again apology to Ms Pam if I offend her in any way.. I really hope to meet Pam on the 24 of this Month..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Children should't be subject to life long medical choices

Very interesting statement, which I'm sure the #transinc community will claim to be Transphobic.. in natural. There is nothing bias ...