Thursday, December 4, 2008

First of four Delegate from Asia MGW

Country: Philippines
Name: Wilbert Tolentino
Age: 33
Hobbies: Malling, Surfing the Internet, Playing Basketball
Profession: Businessman
Zodiac: Taurus

Statement: I am very fortunate to have been chosen to represent the Philippines to the very first Mr. Gay World. Holding this honor gives me an even greater responsibility of being a positive influence to gay men.

I am a businessman, I own and operate a membership club catering to gay men. Thru this search, I would like to inspire other gay men not only in my country but also around the world to be productive and proactive by using their full potentials to be of greater service to their communities.

Well they have pick other cookie from the cookie cutter, same b-type and smooth skin. then again this is averge for that area of the world

No comments:

Post a Comment

Children should't be subject to life long medical choices

Very interesting statement, which I'm sure the #transinc community will claim to be Transphobic.. in natural. There is nothing bias ...