Friday, December 12, 2008

Lance Bass lost another boytoy

Said Bass to Us magazine: "Doing this show really destroyed a relationship that I had, which just sucked. I just had no time whatsoever, so now it's time to really focus on myself. I've learned that you can't go looking for it. It always comes and finds you. I'll be hanging up the dancing shoes ... but it is fun to take classes once in a while. I would like to see JC do it next season. He's a great dancer. Probably wouldn't be fair because he'd probably win!"
O what a shame, Lance lost another leech boyfriend, I think I hear violins in the back ground.. just go cry me a river, bitch. Think this is really news worthy. like I could care that he lost another, but its funny that he blaming it on dancing with the so-called stars.. I mean really, please he acts likes he had to practice 24/7, please, I'm sure he had some personal time each day, just because he was to busy checking out other future boyfriends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Children should't be subject to life long medical choices

Very interesting statement, which I'm sure the #transinc community will claim to be Transphobic.. in natural. There is nothing bias ...