Saturday, October 29, 2011

I wonder if Qnote will block Edward Jacobs after his comment??

I love this comment from and about Qnotes, it so true and right to the point. Matt Comer is driving Qnotes right in the dirt..

‘Trashy’ columnQN2010_logo_purple_4c

In response to columnist Leslie Robinson’s “Unreal: The Haggards on reality TV,” printed Oct. 15, goqnotes.com/12900/:
Why in the world did you waste space in the Q-Notes with this trashy article? Why would you even think we give one rat’s ass what the Haggards are doing? Do you actually think we care whether they are alive or dead? I’m just blown away by this total waste of time and energy. And putting words into someone’s mouth is a sign of a weak mind. That must be why we get this kind of garbage from the Q-Notes. This reminds me of the “great time to buy a home” article I read in the Q-Notes just before the housing collapse. It’s a shame the only “rag” queers in North Carolina have is such a (Santorum) “rag”.
— Edward Jacobs, Raleigh, Oct. 23, letter

There is no way I can top the Santorum comment….

No comments:

Post a Comment

Children should't be subject to life long medical choices

Very interesting statement, which I'm sure the #transinc community will claim to be Transphobic.. in natural. There is nothing bias ...