Once again Eastern NC doesn’t matter nor count in the Fight… Why has ENC turn its Back on the EAST?????
Join us on November 8th as we continue to have educational conversations about the Anti-LGBT amendment with voters we know will turn out for the May 8th election.
We will be out talking to voters who exit their polling locations informing voters about the harms of the Anti-LGBT amendment and asking them to 'Take the Pledge' to vote against the amendment. Nervous about talking to voters? Don't be! We will provide a full training on how to approach voters, how to politely ignore naysayers, and how to overall have a good time while doing important work against this amendment! Join us!
- Asheville: Contact Jennifer at email@example.com
- Wake County: Contact Tucker at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Greensboro: Contact Chris at email@example.com
- Winston-Salem: Contact Katie at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Charlotte: Contact Scott at email@example.com
- 6:30am - 9am
- 11:30am - 1:30pm
- 4:30pm - 7pm
- Each location is different -- please inquire with the lead contact listed above for additional information about the trainings!
Don't live in one of these locations but want to volunteer on Election Day? Great! We'd love for you to go to your local polling location to talk to your neighbors about the amendment. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll make sure that you recieve not only the materials for election day but the training on how to do this important work!
Sam Parker, Field Director