Thursday, January 22, 2015

You’re fragile and words give you ouchies

Facebook www.facebook.com

Phil Labonte, who has a history of controversial comments about gays, is stirring the pot again by saying LGBT people don't have a “legit grievance” concerning slurs.

This the best part,

“Seen a lot of brouhaha on the interwebs about the revolver article. Of course lots of people are saying I should be beat up or killed or I should kill myself. So, basically the blogs n commenters on said blogs are saying this, ‘freedom of speech, so long as you don't offend me.’ So these people are of the same mindset of the people who said the Charlie Hebdo attacks in Paris were justified because some things are just too offensive. I fully understand that to some people it is offensive to hear the word ‘faggot’. I get it, you’re fragile and words give you ouchies. But remember what you’re asking for when you decry protecting the freedom of speech.

I love it, telling it like it is. Gayinc is fine with free speech, till you say something that they don’t like or want to hear..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Children should't be subject to life long medical choices

Very interesting statement, which I'm sure the #transinc community will claim to be Transphobic.. in natural. There is nothing bias ...