Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Gay Couple holding hands at Kings Dominion

Monday I visit King Dominion with my sister and her family and my partner. Even though I thought that KD was ripping people off with their over price drinks and food, yes subway subs were over price, and I won't even talk about the prices at Chick-fil-a. Lets just say that if a store was selling 16oz bottle of water for 4 dollars after a major storm, they would be charged. The 2 dollar chicken sandwich at your local Chick-fil-a was 6 dollars at KD.

I spotted this nice young couple walking holding hands, not being to shy about either.. Yes I'm sure this was a male couple since both visited the same restroom at the same time..

May we need to hold a gay and Lesbian day at Kings Dominion in the future....
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Children should't be subject to life long medical choices

Very interesting statement, which I'm sure the #transinc community will claim to be Transphobic.. in natural. There is nothing bias ...