Tuesday, December 14, 2010

What is / Who is a media Whore

What is?

1.     A person who has a psychological need to get into TV, Film, Radio or Print.

2.     A person who becomes aroused almost sexually by seeing or hearing themselves or about themselves in the media.

 

Who is?

For the most recent one please check the following, Joe my God, Towleroad, Pams’ house.. He story is  those and many more other blogs by now….

 

My breakdown was a result of a cumulative array of stressors but there is no doubt that the composite betrayals felt on Thursday, by elected leaders and gay organizations as well as many who have exploited my name for their marketing purposes have added to the result. I am certain my experience is not an isolated incident within the gay veteran community.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Children should't be subject to life long medical choices

Very interesting statement, which I'm sure the #transinc community will claim to be Transphobic.. in natural. There is nothing bias ...