Thursday, December 9, 2010

What a Message to read


This past weekend I went with my niece to her Cheer leading Competition in Tennessee. This used to be the Premier Cup, this year UCA/UDA Competition. I don't know whom was responsible for the planning of this event,but they did a very poor job, Less food vendors and clothes vendors, and no intermission performance, and nothing for the smaller kids to do..

They didn't want you to take your own photographs or video.. the reason they gave was for privacy concern. HELLO, this was a public event,, however I'm glad to see that no one followed the above announcement at all. I know I didn't, I took photographs of my niece's group both days..
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Children should't be subject to life long medical choices

Very interesting statement, which I'm sure the #transinc community will claim to be Transphobic.. in natural. There is nothing bias ...