Thursday, April 2, 2009

Can you believe this


This guy is getting a kick out of being called a bigot, Wow


rmlytle
This is the first time I think I've been called a bigot. http://bit.ly/W7j2s Does this mean I've arrived? from TweetDeck

So has he Arrived, I guess it doesn't take much for those folk at the NC Family Policy Council to believe that they have arrived once they are called a bigot..

Yes I took this picture of this Rmlytle person the day of the NC4Marriage Rally in Raleigh, I just can't figure some of these wacko out. Now he ranting about this

The real problem w/ HB 88 is that it defaults to contraceptive-based comprehensive sex ed if kids d/n turn in permission form.
I can only guess the NC Fpc wants our kids to be ignorance about sex and sexual disease, till they get one.. If this was to happen to one of their's kids they would be complaining that the schools shall have educated their's kids about sexual diseases. Education is the first step in preventing teen pregnancy and the spread of sexual transmitted diseases. These type of group do more harm then good.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Children should't be subject to life long medical choices

Very interesting statement, which I'm sure the #transinc community will claim to be Transphobic.. in natural. There is nothing bias ...