Monday, April 20, 2009

SNT: Media Whore Perez Hilton at Miss America

I truly believe that Media Whore Perez play right into NOM Hands at Miss America, The question that he asked had no place there. It only go to show that we are forcing this issue on people, just like NOM has said in their Gathering Storm Ad.

I would like to know who in the fucking hell pick him to a fucking judge in the first place, cause they need to get their f-ing head checked.

I said that Ms California was set up by the host, to get Perez as the judge who would ask her one of the finial question.

I bet Meggie will us that question to fullest in the months to come..

Thanks Perez (fucking loser) Hilton Cel-wanna asshole media whore. I bet he no longer writes at his blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Children should't be subject to life long medical choices

Very interesting statement, which I'm sure the #transinc community will claim to be Transphobic.. in natural. There is nothing bias ...