Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Hate speech, hate crimes, what is your take?

hate speech is any thing that is said that upset another person.

WOW then this means if I don’t like what you say then I can classified it as hate speech, run off to the local magistrate and charge you with a hate crime..

So I guess I can’t call lawyer a bunch of blood sucking leeches, and politicians as a bunch of crooks.

Could this also explain why the KKK doesn’t hold public rallies anymore.

The one people that seems willing to show off their hate in public is the Phelps Family.. (which is a bunch of lawyers at that).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Children should't be subject to life long medical choices

Very interesting statement, which I'm sure the #transinc community will claim to be Transphobic.. in natural. There is nothing bias ...