Thursday, July 2, 2009

A new soap box rants session COMING SOON

Yes, I have found a new topic/group to rant and bitch about on this blog, However I know when I start that a young activist living in Charlotte might take it personally. I want it to be known now that I'm not attacking him or those that are now in or have been with this group in the past.

This nice little organization has piss me off in a email and I will blog about this in detail later.

It involve age discrimination in which our own community...how nice... Gays discriminating against others gays base on age.. what the fuck is next??????????????

No comments:

Post a Comment

Children should't be subject to life long medical choices

Very interesting statement, which I'm sure the #transinc community will claim to be Transphobic.. in natural. There is nothing bias ...