Thursday, November 3, 2011

A Gay INC’er not getting paid by Gay INC anymore,,, so Sad,,,NOT

Here's your monthly reminder that I still need to pay the rent and eat, so any donations to Bilerico Project would be greatly appreciated. This is a full-time job for me and with advertising revenue dropping dramatically thanks to the el-sucko economy, I'm relying on y'all to help us through the rough patch.

If you think we provide a valuable service to the community, drop a few dollars in the bucket please. If you'd like to advertise on Bilerico, drop me a note and I'll shoot you an ad rate card.

Yes the Bilerico Project, owner is having money problems.. I guess he nolonger in the Gay INC Circle of ass kissers..any more

No comments:

Post a Comment

Children should't be subject to life long medical choices

Very interesting statement, which I'm sure the #transinc community will claim to be Transphobic.. in natural. There is nothing bias ...