A Gay INC’er not getting paid by Gay INC anymore,,, so Sad,,,NOT

Here's your monthly reminder that I still need to pay the rent and eat, so any donations to Bilerico Project would be greatly appreciated. This is a full-time job for me and with advertising revenue dropping dramatically thanks to the el-sucko economy, I'm relying on y'all to help us through the rough patch.

If you think we provide a valuable service to the community, drop a few dollars in the bucket please. If you'd like to advertise on Bilerico, drop me a note and I'll shoot you an ad rate card.

Yes the Bilerico Project, owner is having money problems.. I guess he nolonger in the Gay INC Circle of ass kissers..any more

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Another Gay for Pay Model makes it big

Banks claim they were defrauded by Regent Media

Photos that MTV don’t want you to see or know of