Thursday, January 31, 2013

For Matt of Qnotes

interesting, since you said the following, and let me paraphrase "Eastern NC is a waste of time and money" and "we must use our resources where it will do the most good." Funny that the same line from Equality NC, which was proven during the Amendment One campaign, then again they did waste a lot of money on those post cards and stamps. I should know since I got fifty + friends, coworkers and family to fill them out, they were taken to the NCGA the day of the votes.

So please tell me which back stabbing GayINC outfit I should be collaborating with.

however nice to know that you still visit my blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Children should't be subject to life long medical choices

Very interesting statement, which I'm sure the #transinc community will claim to be Transphobic.. in natural. There is nothing bias ...