Wednesday, September 30, 2009

WOW, I'm a bigot's facebook wall,


wow I feel so honored to be on a NC4 Marriage bigot facebook wall,, let I can't see what is written because I'm not his friend, and don't plan to be anytime soon..

click here to visit facebook wall, btw he is on twitter as well click here

Does this mean I have arrived, to be talk about by people who thinks str8 should be on the only one to marry, those folks who want to keep their kids stupid when it comes to sex and sexual diseases.. I bet he is also a teabagger, which would make him a racist as well.. 

The funny thing is that I kinda met this jerk at the NC4Marriage Rally this past March in Raleigh or was  it February anyway, I feel very honor to be listed for ever on his Facebook Wall...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Children should't be subject to life long medical choices

Very interesting statement, which I'm sure the #transinc community will claim to be Transphobic.. in natural. There is nothing bias ...