Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Lara please stop smoking whatever you are smoking

From this post
2) Avatar ignores the fact of Evolution. Humans are evolving to be being Transgender, NOT heterosexual,

Ok let me see if I have this sick shit straight..

In the future men will be running to doctors to have their penis cuts off and turn into a fake vagina, and getting breast in plants, while women will be having their breast cut-off and having their vagina turn into a penis. so please tell how we are to reproduce please Lara...

So I guess our future will have sex change swap shops, "I will you mine for yours" "nice tits do you want my dick"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Children should't be subject to life long medical choices

Very interesting statement, which I'm sure the #transinc community will claim to be Transphobic.. in natural. There is nothing bias ...