Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Something I found online..

Over at Joe McNally's Blog he has this picture on it. Also it should be noted he has a very good story that goes with.. However I have a difference take on this one..
There is nothing wrong with the Picture at all. Its a great shot..


How my take.. Yes these steps are made of some type class. I'm sure it all safe if not it would not be there. However I would never trust these type of steps.. also it should be noted that these are frosted glass,

Whats i want to know is now much pressure and force can these Steps take??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Children should't be subject to life long medical choices

Very interesting statement, which I'm sure the #transinc community will claim to be Transphobic.. in natural. There is nothing bias ...