Wednesday, January 20, 2010

This is what happens when someones plays around with your camera


Yesterday I want to take a few shots of my great nephew playing in his ball pit, It would have seem that one of my nieces was messing around with my camera with out me knowing it.

The day before I was photographing outdoors and was trying out new setting and a new filter. After my shoot, I removed the filter and return my setting on my camera back to auto.

So when I took the shot, I notice that the timing was off, then I look at the picture, then I look at my setting to find out that the setting was move to low lighting setting. which I never use.

However I learn or should I say I relearned a important lesson, to check your setting before you photograph your subject. Like those lessons you learn in your first of Photography school or workshop.

  1. A Photographer is never without his/her camera
  2. A photographer also has extra film and batteries on hand
However in today's (The digital age) it means that you make sure you have enough space on your media card and or extra cards, and that your batteries are fully charge and/or you have backup batteries

No comments:

Post a Comment

Children should't be subject to life long medical choices

Very interesting statement, which I'm sure the #transinc community will claim to be Transphobic.. in natural. There is nothing bias ...