Saturday, December 26, 2009

Q-notes Another Year bites the dust.

To read the is story Click here.


As I read this news piece I read with trepidation. I thought to myself that this piece who almost completely evolve around the actions and inaction in Charlotte. I must say I was reading it to see if the Staff of Qnotes included actions of Greenville LGBT Community this past Year.
 
If they weren't mention This Post would've been a complete attack on Qnotes for not including the whole NC LGBT Community.

I'm glad to said that The Staff did a great job, by mention Our actions that had taken Place in Greenville over this year.

So with Thanks,,
hope to see many more articles from the East in 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

Children should't be subject to life long medical choices

Very interesting statement, which I'm sure the #transinc community will claim to be Transphobic.. in natural. There is nothing bias ...