Friday, December 18, 2009

Thank you, you f'ng lesbian cow from hell

a ruling today by the New Mexico courts that upheld a decision by the state's Human Rights Commission which awarded lesbian Vanessa Willcock (insert snarky pun) $6,637.94 because Elane Photography refused to photograph Vanessa's commitment ceremony to Misty Pascottini on religious grounds.

The website for Elane Photography (www.elanephotography.com) is down Elane is not answering her phone either.


I want to personal thanks this cunt,

In this class, this very in your face dyke didn't have a contract, she was searching for a photographer, once she was inform by this Christian photographer that she wouldn't be able to be their photographer, she stewed for a while and got mad because a Christian told her NO, she in turn file this stupid ass lawsuit to make a point. The point was you don't mess with us Dykes, "we will fuck your life up". Another dyke screwing things for everyone, this reminds me of the cartoons series "Dykes to watch out for". Since this one has help to give us a bad name (photographer), I'm just glad it wasn't me, I just might have told her NO as well.

I personally hope those of you, that have public service business in NM, maybe a printer business, I hope one day NOW walks into your business and get to hire you and you turn them down, I hope they will file the some complaint against your business..

That's right this ruling will and I hope it will be used against every damn gay business owner in NM, by our enemies..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Children should't be subject to life long medical choices

Very interesting statement, which I'm sure the #transinc community will claim to be Transphobic.. in natural. There is nothing bias ...