Sunday, December 13, 2009

To the one who thinks they know me (commet reply)

God how I love your replies to my comments! They're always so ripe with holier than thou indignation. It’s almost like I can see the veins throbbing on your forehead!

Cute. I post anonymously for two reasons. First, every time I do it drives you bat-shit crazy, and I think that helps reveal to everyone reading this blog the type of person you really are. Second, it forces you to focus more on the words I’m saying, reducing your temptation to invective and ad hominem (although I see you’re not beyond inventing a straw-man persona for me out of thin air).

However if you’re so determined that everyone should post using their real names I’m sure you can convince blogspot to block or disable anonymous comments. Then you’ll be rid of me for good.
Ok since you are from CA you are not whom I thought you were, but I'mkinda glad that you.. Since I have a few issue with those who live and work there....
your isp info,

Domain Name sbcglobal.net ? (Network)
IP Address 75.51.147.# (SBC Internet Services)
ISP SBC Internet Services
Location Continent North America
Country : United States
State : California
City : San Leandro

now to the show..

I'm so sorry to inform you that you are not able to drive me batty at all, only ones lately ableto really piss me off to the point that my face become crazy vein central  is member of my family, which I'm glad  you are not.

Grammy is a music reward show, this is true, the artists are pick my insiders, who most of in the closet, agents, producers and so. Many that are still in the closet, Agents who tell their clients to stay in the close for there careers. Just like those Hollywood producer who use the casting couch with hot new male actors, and then tell them that they most never speak about the couch.... The same bunch of bigots and two faces asshole who will black list a actor who doesn't play their in the closet games.

Now getting back to the person whom the post was about. I guess you are now happy to that the person in question was recently arrested on federal drug charges, nothing really new there.

Also I really don't care if you post Anonymous at all, but a name would have been nice..

 Now for the latter, just who am I, please do tell. Just how you think  you know me, and my own ideology, and thoughts on the LGBT community.. 

Children should't be subject to life long medical choices

Very interesting statement, which I'm sure the #transinc community will claim to be Transphobic.. in natural. There is nothing bias ...