Friday, December 11, 2009

Don't you just love those Anonymous posters in your comments section

Anonymous has commented on http://sickntired08.blogspot.com/2009/12/glaad-is-just-going-to-far-now.html
The message left:
Thanks for the link and the chance to add my name to the petition!
Oh, and "a right to be Nominated and win a ward for his work"? What the hell is in that ganja you're smoking?


Let's see it ok for a singer to sing about beating up her boyfriend and trashing his ride, to get nominated, even thou the song promotes Domestic Violence, Then those who song Fuck the Police,. But if your of anti-gay that mean you don't have the right to get nominated, how nice, gays become anti-straight. I can only guess we have come full circle on the circle of hate wheel.

So dear Anonymous, whom i will guess is still in the fucking closet for some reason, whom is to afraid to post under it's name.

There are many straight people whom I hate, so I guess I'm anti-str8, then again there are many gay people I can't stand either, so I guess now I'm anti-gay.

No matter what we do, no matter how much we try not everyone is going to like us for us. There are those who hate other races then their own. No matter what, everyone who works in the music business has the right to be nominated for their work, we may not agree with the person's personal ideology but to force our own ideology on them is just as wrong as what they want to force on us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Children should't be subject to life long medical choices

Very interesting statement, which I'm sure the #transinc community will claim to be Transphobic.. in natural. There is nothing bias ...