Saturday, November 21, 2009

WOW 2010 HRC Gala to be held in Raleigh, NC


Wow I can't believe this, it is in Raleigh, I guess I will be attending,  meaning I will be outside getting shots with my camera. I wonder who will be protesting and boycotting them this year..

I guess the local Adult Bookstore will be busy that weekend

The HRC Carolinas Gala committee announces a call for applications for its "Emerging Leader Dinner Scholarships" and "Dinner Fellowships.
One of these scholarships call for you to work off your ticket as a volunteer at the gala..

so how much will it cost this year?????

Ticket Options
Regular Price tickets $175  
Regular Price tickets (After February  10, 2010)
$200
Federal Club Members -NC/SC $75
(limit two)
Federal Club Council / Major Donor  $0
Premium Tables (seats 10)    $2500

just about the same last year..

Oh, before i forget, this Gala is a black-tie ass kissing event..

find them on facebook, twitter.

I wonder just who will be the keynote speaker, the spirits are telling that it will be Joe ass again, who will be the guest of honor????

I wonder will big mouth i got myself kick out of the military Don Choi be there????

While you are there you might what to join the silent auction

so, who are the sponsor this year...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Children should't be subject to life long medical choices

Very interesting statement, which I'm sure the #transinc community will claim to be Transphobic.. in natural. There is nothing bias ...