Monday, March 23, 2009

Equality NC Day of Action

Yes I had planned to attend this event, I still might but for the moment I not going. After reading that the NC4Marriage is plannign to crash this event as well, I have decided not to attend not just because they will be there. It would seem that life is getting in the way once agian. Today mark the fifth day that I have awoke with a major head ache which my rx isn't working like it used to.

Once I get these headaches I tend to speak my mind without thinking at all. So I have decide to play it safe and stay home..

I hope this event is a blast and that success for Equality NC.

So go luck and have fun..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Children should't be subject to life long medical choices

Very interesting statement, which I'm sure the #transinc community will claim to be Transphobic.. in natural. There is nothing bias ...