Thursday, March 19, 2009

GLAAD has lost their f-ing minds

 WTF, what is next, I guess "Gay" will be offensive when the right wing asssholes find a way to use it the same way by calling us "HOMOSEXUALS".

Offensive: “homosexual” (n. or adj.)
Preferred: “gay” (adj.); “gay man” or “lesbian” (n.)

I'm sorry but being call a homosexual is not offensive, that is what we and I am So I guess we can't call str8 people heterosexuals then.

(see Offensive Terminology to Avoid) Outdated clinical term considered derogatory and offensive by many gay people. The Associated Press, New York Times and Washington Post restrict usage of the term. Gay and/or lesbian accurately describe people who are attracted to people of the same sex.

Well if this is the cast then so is Heterosexual and bisexual,

I don't know what wacky weed those  folks at GLAAD is smoking lately or better yet I don't know what planet they are currenntly on, but they are fucking everything up for our community

No comments:

Post a Comment

Children should't be subject to life long medical choices

Very interesting statement, which I'm sure the #transinc community will claim to be Transphobic.. in natural. There is nothing bias ...