Sunday, March 8, 2009

Rally Bigot calls outs Joe Hackney



If you don't play by their rules they question who you are serving , but what I want to know who they are really serving???
“There’s no reason to think that’s going to change,” said House Speaker Joe Hackney, an Orange County Democrat. “What I think you see happening with these news conferences is the advancement of a partisan agenda.”

In 2007, Hackney used his power as Speaker to kill a similar bill in the House that had managed to pass its first committee hearing. When asked if he would do the same again this year, Hackney said, “I’ll cross that bridge when I come to it.”
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Children should't be subject to life long medical choices

Very interesting statement, which I'm sure the #transinc community will claim to be Transphobic.. in natural. There is nothing bias ...