Tuesday, March 31, 2009

NC4Marriage bigots on Twitter

my post on the bigots on twitter is gettign under some of the bigots members of NC 4 Marriage, I have a large number of page entries on that link, many from this group SOUTHEASTERN-BAPTIST-THEOLOGICAL-SEMINARY, I have to wonder just which one it is.

I ave got a few strange emails as well, telling me that they are not bigots, and that they believe everyone has teh right to live their lives the way they want.

Well that funny since we would want the same thing,

then there is this which i think is completely funny'

rmlytle

This is the first time I think I've been called a bigot. http://bit.ly/W7j2s Does this mean I've arrived? from TweetDeck

he claims to be a Ethicist, i guess even other bigots need someone to trust, "An ethicist is one whose judgment on ethics and ethical codes has come to be trusted by a specific community, and (importantly) is expressed in some way that makes it possible for others to mimic or approximate that judgement. Following the advice of ethicists is one means of acquiring knowledge (see argument from authority)." So I guess his judgment  on ethics are only trusted by those who are nothing more then self-rightness bigots who wants to deny the same rights that he enjoys from others whom he has deem as second class citizens. 

I guess that would depend on what you mean by "arrived". so which one is he referring to, to attain a position of success, power, achievement, fame, or the like, I have to wonder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Children should't be subject to life long medical choices

Very interesting statement, which I'm sure the #transinc community will claim to be Transphobic.. in natural. There is nothing bias ...