Tuesday, March 3, 2009

NC4Marriage bigots females

When I took this picture of this group a female bigots girls who was attend the NC4Marriage Rally in Raleigh, NC today, they didn't like it all. They complain to another personwho ask to see my press badge, I simply took him I didn't need one and I was protected under the first amendment of the Constitution of the US. They claim they were going the called the cops.. Like I would have cared..

If these bigots didn't want thier photo taken then they need to stay the hell at home, and do what ever it is that they do...

I'm at least one of these girls will be a Lesbian by the end of their college years if they aren't already...
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Children should't be subject to life long medical choices

Very interesting statement, which I'm sure the #transinc community will claim to be Transphobic.. in natural. There is nothing bias ...