WOW what can I say

As a follow-up, Sick... I went through the past five issues of Q-Notes and counted and tallied our news coverage by geographic area. I thought you should know that only 29% of news and features coverage focused on Charlotte. The overwhelming majority (71%) of news coverage was from areas outside Charlotte Metro.


I didn’t mean to add to  your work load, however If I’m wrong so be it, that doesn’t change the fact the communities east of 95 gets very little mention. Yes I know that there is no LGBT Communities Centers east of 95 and that in those communities its a peer to peer network connecting by Facebook and yahoogroups and googlegroups. That doesn’t mean that they don’t exist. Greenville has a small LGBT community, true most are so far in the damn closet its not funny. however, there is a community there. I also know that in there is a small LGBT in East of NC, those counties are Chowan County, Currituck County, Pasquotank County, Perquimans County, Camden County, Edgecombe County, Halifax County, Hyde County, Pitt County I know for a fact that these counties do have a nice little LGBT community, true a very informal one but they are there. I just feel that these and other counties are being completely ignored

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Another Gay for Pay Model makes it big

Banks claim they were defrauded by Regent Media

This issue of Qnotes: Cruising the Parks for Sex.