Monday, October 12, 2009

March on DC/coming out day..

I miss the march due to family problems, So i have been reading the blogs and viewing youtube videos of the event. I'm glad that so many turn out for this march.

I was i was tell to see and listen to Ms Shepard speak, however I see the organizers have two people a chance to speak whom I feel shouldn't.

First off what is with Lance Black, he only claim to fame is his's rewrite of the life and times of Harvey Milk, I guess he knew just who cock to suck in Hollywood. Lets not forget his home bb sex video,,

The other one is the sorriest of all,who come out of national TV, and cry whine and bitch about being Kick out of the Service.. Lt Choi.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Children should't be subject to life long medical choices

Very interesting statement, which I'm sure the #transinc community will claim to be Transphobic.. in natural. There is nothing bias ...