Sunday, October 18, 2009

SNT: how stupid can one be???

What as happen when you can't express a personal opinion in private.. Then have some A-hole calling your local paper to bitch about you express your view..

This just in from Pam's Houseblend,

"Don't worry, they are not Red Sox fans," the broker reportedly said. "I don't care about that, as long as they are not Jewish," Tynan replied.

That line might - might - have been funny if delivered as schtick by the likes of Jackie Mason, Mel Brooks or Larry David. But Dr. Gold-von Simson, distinctly unamused, complained to her broker and reported the exchange to WNBC-TV.

The Yankees canceled Tynan's scheduled Friday appearance at the American League playoffs.

"I'm not anti-Semitic and I have never been in my life," Tynan protested, calling the incident "something misfortune, I was too stupid with my mouth."
So just who was so offend by that remark, who had to act like a whining complete total Bitch... I think we might have a winner here.

Yes this is the ever lovely Dr..I sure she has heard worst things said by a much better class of people. However I can safely say that she is a attention seeking person. "its all about me, ME ME ME ME, and only me.....

Read more about her here, and here. more here.

Its a sad, sad sad world when adults start acting a bunch of 1st graders telling teacher that they are being pick on...

This is from the NY Daily News,
Here in New York, Irish tenor Ronan Tynan - another guy who strenuously protests his good intentions - is being castigated for cracking an anti-Semitic joke to the wrong person.
Tynan, famous for belting out "God Bless America" at Yankee games, ran into a friend of his, a real estate broker, while he was showing apartments in his building to a pediatrician named Gabrielle Gold-von Simson.
"Don't worry, they are not Red Sox fans," the broker reportedly said.
"I don't care about that, as long as they are not Jewish," Tynan replied.
That line might - might - have been funny if delivered as schtick by the likes of Jackie Mason, Mel Brooks or Larry David.
But Dr. Gold-von Simson, distinctly unamused, complained to her broker and reported the exchange to WNBC-TV.
The Yankees cancelled Tynan's scheduled Friday appearance at the American League playoffs.
"I'm not anti-Semitic and I have never been in my life," Tynan protested, calling the incident "something misfortunate, I was too stupid with my mouth."
Whatever you say, pal.
Tynan's apology for his anti-Jewish joke has been accepted by the doctor he offended, and he has offered to make a donation to the pediatric center where she works.

Read more:

Now you see why she bitch so loud,,, he apologies and make a donation,,, just like a ***, complete money hogs.... Its all about the money.. wasn't it

No comments:

Post a Comment

Children should't be subject to life long medical choices

Very interesting statement, which I'm sure the #transinc community will claim to be Transphobic.. in natural. There is nothing bias ...