Thursday, November 18, 2010

Get arrest then beg for money for legel fee, WTF

If I'm even brave enough to handcluff my ass to a fence to draw attendtion to an injustice, Once I do,I should have the balls to pay for my own legal fees.

Those so-call activist whom choose to do so, then gets arrested should follow through. They should pay for their own lawyers and their own bail. To ask the community to help pay your fees is just wrong. If you are going to do it, then do it right

Scott Wooledge aka Clarknt67 on Twitter, has ask the community do just that...

If you ain't got the cash, then don't do the crime..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Children should't be subject to life long medical choices

Very interesting statement, which I'm sure the #transinc community will claim to be Transphobic.. in natural. There is nothing bias ...