Thursday, November 25, 2010

Something toThink about

I was arrested last night. I am in the barracks under guard. . .Mother of God! I don't know what to do or say. . . I destroyed all my letters and flushed my address book down the latrine, so no else needs worry. . . don't write

-An Army Guy  writing to Sgt. Jon H. at Camp Polk, Louisiana, Nov 2, 1944

Gawd, the place is mad. Drinks, eats, song, apartments,cars,girls, boys, boy-girls, girl-boys, bitch, butch - heavenly days, McGee!

Another friend writing to Sgt. Jon H. describing a New York City furlough Nov 11, 1944

No comments:

Post a Comment

Children should't be subject to life long medical choices

Very interesting statement, which I'm sure the #transinc community will claim to be Transphobic.. in natural. There is nothing bias ...