Friday, January 28, 2011

HRC in NC is a SCAM…

Facebook page one, Facebook page two,
HRC North Carolina BREAKING NEWS: David Bromstad of HGTV's Design Star will be accepting the HRC Visibility Award at the 2011 HRC North Carolina Gala in February. Tickets are on sale now at www.hrccarolinas.org.
I commented how nice it was that an non-North Carolinian, would get a Visibility Award at the North Carolina Gala.  I also said that they only care about the money part of these gala. Well, I must have hit a nerve since my comments were delete after they reply to them.

It proves my point that HRC is all about the Money. I would like to see a GALA where Joe’s mug wasn’t about of it. He isn’t the only Person at Rip-you off Central.
Fullscreen capture 1282011 41436 PM








then they block me,

Fullscreen capture 1282011 40732 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Children should't be subject to life long medical choices

Very interesting statement, which I'm sure the #transinc community will claim to be Transphobic.. in natural. There is nothing bias ...