HRC in NC is a SCAM…

Facebook page one, Facebook page two,
HRC North Carolina BREAKING NEWS: David Bromstad of HGTV's Design Star will be accepting the HRC Visibility Award at the 2011 HRC North Carolina Gala in February. Tickets are on sale now at www.hrccarolinas.org.
I commented how nice it was that an non-North Carolinian, would get a Visibility Award at the North Carolina Gala.  I also said that they only care about the money part of these gala. Well, I must have hit a nerve since my comments were delete after they reply to them.

It proves my point that HRC is all about the Money. I would like to see a GALA where Joe’s mug wasn’t about of it. He isn’t the only Person at Rip-you off Central.
Fullscreen capture 1282011 41436 PM








then they block me,

Fullscreen capture 1282011 40732 PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Another Gay for Pay Model makes it big

Banks claim they were defrauded by Regent Media

This issue of Qnotes: Cruising the Parks for Sex.