Sunday, January 9, 2011

I might owe an apology to Autumn

Autumn retweet the following tweet. I see that it is marked as a retweet, however I couldn't find the original one on twitter.. So I not fully sure who added the SHEROES. If Autumn didn't added it and only retweet, them I apology for my tweet to you, However if you did add the SHEROES, then you deserve my tweet...
This was my reply
This is what pisses me off about the Trans-community, The need to genderize words that have no gender attach to them, Hero for example and change/making new words/term for she/he and him/her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Children should't be subject to life long medical choices

Very interesting statement, which I'm sure the #transinc community will claim to be Transphobic.. in natural. There is nothing bias ...