Today’s News and Announcements
Well, Glaad has out themselves this time. This year GLAAD introduced a new category to recognize independent blogs, in recognition of the growing role of online media in shaping today's culture. The first nominees in this category are
All five are great blogs, However I had to wonder why only these five were selected out of the hundreds of LGBT’s Blogs on the web. Then again many of us already know why. These blogs, although they won’t admit to it, is apart the Gay Inc., and the internet County Club. At least two shouldn’t be on the list since they are community blogs with many writes, Pam’s House, and the Bilerico Project. Then again they do carry all of GLAAD str8 bulling 100% with out question.
News from the GAY INC., and County Club,
First on Tuesday when everyone jumped on the band wagon and posted a story about an upper Midwest teenager committing suicide because of anti-gay bullying when in fact as was reported on Wednesday from KSAX-TV, Lance’s father called KSAX and said he received a call from the coroner saying Lance had an enlarged heart and died of a coronary edema. He said he believed it was not a suicide.
He also believed there were no signs of drugs or alcohol in his son’s system, but the toxicology report has not been finished according the medical examiner’s office. The medical examiner’s office also said they had no comment about the phone call to Lance’s father.
Click to read more, about there hypocrisy on this matter
- Watch: Drag Legend Lady Bunny Presents 'The Ballad of Sarah Palin' http://bit.ly/dZmChE
- Officials tell CBS News 100+ detained in "largest one day mob round up in US history": http://bit.ly/dS38ad
- Va. Beach water park bought by former Six Flags executives http://dlvr.it/Dk2Sj
- NOM and FRC support Obama administration's position on DOMA appeal http://bit.ly/hcZe0X
- Feds arrest over 100 in NY-NJ mob takedown http://bit.ly/gJSnqe