Saturday, January 17, 2009

Charlotte day 2 part 2

Had very nice long walk around downtown/uptown whatever the term that is used here.

I found the local Starbucks, a very cute hottie behind the bar making the drinks for the cold masses that was in the shop. I over heard him said that he was over his time, but was still there because the others were late, It seem that no one call in late, they just not showing up at all.

I could believe that there was so many closed shops. I would have thought with all the events that was going on in Charlotte. Well tonite we ate at The Pita Pit on College st. Which I twisted my ankle but stepping in a small pot-hole.

Have one more event tomorrow at the Center then its back to RMT. I will have to try to come back to Charlotte in the Summer.. I'm sure there will be some event that I can attend..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Children should't be subject to life long medical choices

Very interesting statement, which I'm sure the #transinc community will claim to be Transphobic.. in natural. There is nothing bias ...