Monday, January 26, 2009

Comment Reply to a Deleted Post

Jude has left a new comment on your post "A Lesbian couple's complaint":

This is why Domestic Partnerships lacks the equalizer that Marriage would give us. This is why we need Marriage, nothing less will give us equal rights. The volunteer woman's spouse should have been able to go into the shopping area earlier without any questions or snotty remarks. This isn't a shopping bitch session, I think it's a real example of wrong doing on the Kids X side. Which they thought so too in the end since they've changed the policy. One little step at a time, even for used clothing.

I delete the said post after rethinking my opinion about that case. I have to say that this case is nothing new. I can also say that I feel that these two ladies had a mountain out of a mole hill.I'm willing to say I might have went to far in my post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Children should't be subject to life long medical choices

Very interesting statement, which I'm sure the #transinc community will claim to be Transphobic.. in natural. There is nothing bias ...