Saturday, January 17, 2009

Charlotte day 2

Well, everyone is sick except me, I guess when I get home the sickness will hit me.

Today was a funny day, a group of out of towners like me, was Leaving the Convention Center, They wasn't too sure how to get back using the rail to our hotel, yes this group is staying at the same hotel I have been back to the hotel once that morning so I knew I was on the right side of the rail way, how every this local took it upon hersetf to help this group.

Ok the Lady was going in to Stonewall street, the group and I was heading to 6th street, well the local lady told them they was heading the wrong way. I decide not to get into this at all. I knew I was right, once we got to 6th street the group was happy but the local lady was be bit upset, that she went in the wrong direction.

However I couldn't beleive that the CVS was closed today, What is the deal, do they keep bankers hours???

I did find the local starbucks, that has been one high light today.

more to come later..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Children should't be subject to life long medical choices

Very interesting statement, which I'm sure the #transinc community will claim to be Transphobic.. in natural. There is nothing bias ...