Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Delegate 22, for the MRW..

LITHUANIA
Name: Arturas Vipas Burnickis
Age: 21
Hobbies: My hobbies are singing and dancing. I am a big fan of bowling. My favorite writers are Karl Marx, Feodyr Dostoevsky and John Irving. I am the biggest party organizer in East Europe!
Profession: Marketing manager
Zodiac: Libra

Statement: The gay world has many problems. Out of the 195 countries of the world homosexuality is illegal in over 90 of them. A scant few countries provide gays with complete rights.

The Pope recently announced that curing homosexuality is more important than saving the rain forests. The UN recently has been unable to decriminalize homosexuality with the major powers as United States, Russia and China voting against such a resolution. I would like to make a difference and I think that this is a perfect chance to do it.

Two more to go 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Children should't be subject to life long medical choices

Very interesting statement, which I'm sure the #transinc community will claim to be Transphobic.. in natural. There is nothing bias ...