Thursday, January 8, 2009

New MRG Delegate to Replace another

Name: Pico Michel Velasco
Age: 34
Hobbies: Work out at the gym, water sports, social activism.
Profession:
Architect CEO of my own construction company
Zodiac: Pisces

Statement: I trully beleive in the organization's goal, I want to make a difference with my work and example, try to bring some education to the rest of society about the gay community, make them understand that we are no diferent, we too have dreams, goals, expectations, we too have success and failures, we are family members, we work hard and provide other people with work, and at the end we are all human beings.

He replace Daniel Flores from Mexico

From Mr Gay World Delegates


Two new delegates for Mr Gay World, with one as a replacement for another. I wonder why? What happen to Daniel Flores, why was he replaced..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Children should't be subject to life long medical choices

Very interesting statement, which I'm sure the #transinc community will claim to be Transphobic.. in natural. There is nothing bias ...