Monday, June 1, 2009

It would seem that I piss off someone, once again..

This post,

nice piece, however I bet if the four boys were 4 old men this piece would have never seen the print of day, however since it four blondish twinks, let post it, let other see just how promiscuous we really are.. Since Q-note is mostly staff with guy under 27 what does one expect. Once again showing to the world that only young gay guys are in while older gay male are out.. Talk about wanting equality when equality doesn’t even exist in the gay community

really piss off JC who post this,

I hope the editor of Q-Notes will address the concerns of “sickntired”. The publisher is 50, the accountant is 69, the design layout tech is in here late 50s. hmmmm…I wonder what sickntires is talking about then?

Well he got is his wish, yes I received a email for Q-notes on this matter. Ok so the editor, Matt is the only one under 30, wow, however their age was the main part of my comment.. I have many issue with Q-notes, I once made a nice little pic renaming Q-notes to Charlotte’s notes.

The email,

Sick...
Thought you should see this comment left by a reader on our site:
"I hope the editor of Q-Notes will address the concerns of “sickntired”. The publisher is 50, the accountant is 69, the design layout tech is in here late 50s. hmmmm…I wonder what sickntires is talking about then?"
He's right. Our publisher is 50, the associate editor is 41, the production director is close to 60, the accountant is 69, almost all of our contributing writers are close to 40 or older. I'm the only staff member younger than 40. My predecessor, editor David Moore, was also in his 40s. The editor before him, Leah Sepenswol, was also in her 40s.
Thanks for your comments on the site. I'm glad you enjoyed the story. Just didn't want to let falsities go unchecked

I was mistaken, find however I still personally feel that Q-notes the only LGBT Community newspaper leave much of the community out. Lets take the main story in this weeks Q-notes called Ménage à trois four about four twenty something's guys living as one big couple.. Now let be fair, If this story centered on four Men in their late thirties or forties the the writers and editor of Q-notes included in their paper and would it get mention on the front page. If it did make it in it would be somewhere in the back of the paper and surely would not have taken up three pages..

However I challenge Q-note to do a story on older LGBT community members or a story really showing the true colors of our community, how equality doesn’t exist in our community.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Children should't be subject to life long medical choices

Very interesting statement, which I'm sure the #transinc community will claim to be Transphobic.. in natural. There is nothing bias ...