A poor Photographer Insurance Plan

I went out an about today with my camera, after a short holiday of not having it,, While out I was that the park in the river bed. I had to climb/stepover a few large rock, well my camera hit one of these rock and I thought great there goes my $700.00 lens right. After getting to a place when I could fully inspect the damage, I glad to report that its was on the UV filter that paid the price.

My Photography teacher called them the "poor guy camera/lense insurance. simply because it was easy to replace a $10 filter then it is a very costly lens.. However she did tell that once you buy your first lens with a price tage over $1500, it was time to buy insurance for your stuff..

The damage... However I don't think I will beable to put another filter on that lense since the grooves are mess up,  Hoever the lens still works, it auto focus with no problems. Over All I guess I was lucky this time.. My best camera I ever did have was a Nikon 4004, which was smash twice, Once it fell out of my backpack and the other time I wasn't watching what I was doing.. I got it fix both time, how its in my closet, since it need a minor repair,, The film nolonger advances.. But who need film when you have Digital?????

Yes I know I should have taken a pic of the lens before removing what was left of hte filter.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Another Gay for Pay Model makes it big

Banks claim they were defrauded by Regent Media

This issue of Qnotes: Cruising the Parks for Sex.