Friday, February 6, 2009

My niece car crash



This morning my niece was taking her sister school and her son to day care when she lost control of her of car. Also was the day that they decide not wear a seat belt, Lucky enough all three are doing. The baby was nice and safe in his car seat, My niece who was driving was knock out of the car by the air bag, she has a broken rib, my other niece has some minor cuts and will soon have on hell of a black eye, since she hit in the face by the air bag on her side..

However at times I don't wear my seat belt, mostly because when I was 18, I was in a crash where I was told if I had my seat belt on I wouldn't be writing this post now.

All is well, they are home and safe, in pain but doing good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Children should't be subject to life long medical choices

Very interesting statement, which I'm sure the #transinc community will claim to be Transphobic.. in natural. There is nothing bias ...