Friday, February 6, 2009

Why do we even listern to this crack pot.

Holy shit this crack pot has claim to have found the long lost Gay Agenda, Ok guys who lost their's agenda. It's clearly states on page one not to take the agenda out of your home under any circumstance, not even if your house is on fire.

Now this crack pot has a copy, ok its time to rewrite it and completely change our course.

“You know, I’ve done a lot of reading on this,” Kern said. “I wish I could describe to you their behavior. I will not because I would be redder than this suit. It’s their behavior that we oppose.

“This theme of equality and freedom is the approach that the homosexuals are using today -- totally perverting the true intention of what our Constitution meant,” she continued. “The homosexuals get it -- it’s a struggle between our religious freedoms and their right to do what they want to do.”
Ok, in the words of the late George Carlin, Keep thou religion to thou self.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Children should't be subject to life long medical choices

Very interesting statement, which I'm sure the #transinc community will claim to be Transphobic.. in natural. There is nothing bias ...