Saturday, February 7, 2009

So Glad that Q-note s will conutine to publish Joseph Urbaniak column

Yes, the staff of Q-notes has decided to conutine the Joseph Urbaniak column.

I'm so glad, and proud of the staff to stand up for another person rights.

I'm also glad that Matt wrote the following,

The LGBT community says it wants equality. We should have enough conviction to stand by our words. Urbaniak committed a crime, has almost finished paying for that crime and is a member of the LGBT community. We don’t have to endorse his crime in order for him to be a part of our community. I’m constantly surrounded by people whose actions and decisions I don’t like or can’t stand (sometimes even my co-workers and best friends). Being an asshole, immoral degenerate, liar or all-around scumbag doesn’t get you tossed out of the LGBT community. Why does committing a crime automatically mean you no longer matter?
enough said on that point.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Children should't be subject to life long medical choices

Very interesting statement, which I'm sure the #transinc community will claim to be Transphobic.. in natural. There is nothing bias ...