Sunday, February 8, 2009

The Winner of Mr Gay World, I'm shock

Yes it is true this is the winner of the Mr Gay World contest. Shocking isn't it, I mean I am shock.

Mr. Gay Ireland, Max Krzyzanowski, becomes Mr. Gay World 2009 in front of a sold-out audience at the grand finale in Whistler, Canada.

I see over the man hunt voting page they don't letting their votes poll result out yet, I would have to why.

My blog poll has Arturas Vipas Burnickis as the winner, the last time when i was able the result at manhunt , Edson Lopes was in the lead..

Also Max is only one of the few that didn't keep changing his photo at the Delegate page. 

However is pic on his face book page is way hotter, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Children should't be subject to life long medical choices

Very interesting statement, which I'm sure the #transinc community will claim to be Transphobic.. in natural. There is nothing bias ...