Wednesday, February 11, 2009

SNT: Rocky Mount FAcebook protest Cancel

Its sad that I must say that I have cancel this event. Mostly due to lack of interest, It seem that we can gather  in number to show our support for our sisters and brothers in CA, but we can't manage to do this our own back yard. So I guess this year if the folks/bigots of NC4Marriage win, then I guess we will find our anger and do some thing about.
So we will allow this group to bus in protesters while we do thing at all. I contact to people in the Raleigh area, One said that we should have a counter protest, one another thinks we would not be able to to get the numbers need to make it a success. Yet we got the numbers to show support for LGBT community in CA, we get the numbers for a yearly pride marches, but now it seem when the Marriage is now in our own state we are doing nothing.

Instead we are ask to show up on March the 24th for the NC Lobby day in Raleigh, to educate our lawmakers, who still have the mind set of Jessie Helms.

So since I cancel my protest I will be there for a while just to see if any one will show.

However I do plan to be in Raleigh on the 3rd to watch this group trash and bash us as Pedophiles, and etc..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Children should't be subject to life long medical choices

Very interesting statement, which I'm sure the #transinc community will claim to be Transphobic.. in natural. There is nothing bias ...