Friday, February 6, 2009

What a day it has been

Well, I'm almost done with reinstalling all my programs and files on my computer, which need a new hard drive. However this leave me very uneasy.. since this is it second hard drive in 6 months. The OEM drive had to be replace after ten days I got it. I knew then I should have just took the managers offer at best buy to get another one still in the box.

I can only hope that this Western Digital Scorpio will last longer then last one.

However this drive is bigger than the replace one, When I got my computer it come with a 180 G drive, when they replace it, the new one was a 250g drive, now I have a 500g drive.

All I have to install now is my photoshop and other camera software, then I will be done. Now I have to find a place that I can get my data from my other drive.

Yes I do back up every month, however this happen a day before the back was to take place.

What to do, what to do!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Children should't be subject to life long medical choices

Very interesting statement, which I'm sure the #transinc community will claim to be Transphobic.. in natural. There is nothing bias ...